We recommend all files be sent via e-mail. Please make sure that you include your company’s name and P.O. number with all e-mailed artwork. Submit your artwork to the following e-mails:
Customers will be held responsible for any charges incurred to resolve problems if the digital file is not received in a usable format (see below). Contact ProService for more information.
Acceptable File Types:
- Adobe Illustrator CC or below
- ZIP (compression file)
Acceptable image types:
- Layered file (300 dpi min.)
PDF files are acceptable if originally created in Illustrator as vector artwork.
Art Charges: $40.00 (k) minimum per hour.
- Art charges will apply if requirements are NOT met and any necessary alterations are involved in order to meet production standards. We do not accept faxed art!
- Full design service capabilities are available from our in house design department.
Printed Artwork Specs:
- Minimum Type Size: Terry velour products = 15 pt.
- Minimum Line Weight: Terry velour products = 2 pt.
- Halftones: Due to the nature of towel fabrics artwork that contains large areas of color, (such as lettering) along with halftones will usually require separate screens for optimum coverage.
- Avoid art with straight lines or borders that follow the towel edges.
- Make use of as much of the maximum imprint area as possible.
- Avoid thin lines and condensed lettering.
Posted in: General Information