- Complete shipping instructions must accompany each order before the order will be entered for production. If proper shipping information is not provided by order completion, Pro Towels reserves the right to ship the order directly to the distributor.
- Unless shipping methods or instructions are specified, we reserve the right to ship by most beneficial means of transportation.
- FOB Shipping. Shipping carrier is responsible for timely delivery once accepting consignment from factory.
- Pro Towels is not held responsible for late deliveries/delays by the shipping carrier or due to unforeseen acts of nature (weather disasters), war, strikes, terrorism, etc.
- Final shipping cost is dependent on shipping from East or West Coast location.
- Pro Towels will not be held responsible for delays or damages caused by carrier. Claims must be made with shipping company.
- Third party shipping is available upon request. However, account number must be provided.
- Drop Shipments $5.00(k) per location.
- Drop Shipments must be provided in an Excel spreadsheet. Download the spreadsheet template here.
- Contact Pro Service CS for freight quote assistance.
- Quotes are estimates only; actual costs may vary.
- Pro Towels will not be held responsible for variances between freight quotes provided and final shipping charges.
Posted in: General Information